15 October 2013

Moving the Blog

I'm moving my blog back to Blogger.  I'm doing this b/c my blog - as opposed to another site I own - is not a full-on website: it's just my essays.  And essays are kinda boring if no one reads or responds to them.  I've explored cross-posting options (that would update G+ with my blog posts) but I don't trust the companies that want access to my WordPress AND my Google account.  Good heavens but my Google account is like... me in cyberspace at this point.

So, since Google owns blogger AND since I can cross post to Blogger and Google+ and, for better or worse, I actually trust Google...  I'm switching over.

By the by: I was one of the first people ever to pay for Blogger back in the 90s: $35 for a lifetime of service.  :-)

The domain name (http://raphael.doxos.com) will continue to point over there for a little while until I fix all my email issues... but then "Doxos.com" will point directly to my Blogger.